Thanh Nguyen (she, her, hers)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from the University of Colorado in Denver.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Neuroscience Certificate from the University of Colorado in Boulder.
- LPC: Licensed Profession Counselor in Colorado
- LAC: Licensed Addiction Counselor in Colorado
- 3+ years in practice, 7+ years in mental health field
- Specialties: Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Addiction, Multicultural
- CBT, DBT, Mindfulness approaches to help you recognize harmful patterns and make positive changes
Therapy can be like a spiritual vector that affects changes in important areas of your life. I value your cultural identities whether it’s your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability and any other identities that are important to you.